Friday, November 21, 2008

Grain Mills and More

A couple of days ago I found our grain mill online. I thought for sure that we had bought it while on the farm in Delta, but couldn't remember where we got it. Looking through a Mother Earth News, I found a add from the Pleasant Hill Grain - Fine Kitchen Equipment. So if you can't find what you need in the way of grain mills, meat grinders, pressure cookers, dehydrators, slicers, dicers etc, then you are just pretty darn picky.

Also, here is a great site for bulk foods: Bulkfoods.com . Among the treasures that I found there is chicken bullion in bulk. You can't beat these prices.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love Pleasant Hill Grain. I bought my Nutrimill from them and it is awesome. Every once in a while, I got to their website and window shop. The Bosch mixer page keeps calling me back.